This note contains the general terms and conditions governing access to and use of the website, https://www.bio-dis.com/
In accordance with Article 10 of Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July concerning the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services, the company’s identification data are shown below.
Name: LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L.
VAT number: B-41.629.072
Registered office: POL. IND. MAJARAVIQUE, 30-D, 41309 LA RINCONADA – SEVILLE – SPAIN
Telephone: 0034 – 902 737 464
Email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Details of the register of companies: entry in the register of companies in Seville, volume 1,895, page 140, sheet SE-17.187, entry for VAT intra-Community VAT ESB-41629072,
The access and use of the website implies the express and complete acceptance of these general conditions in the version published at the time of user access, subject to the special conditions that may apply to certain specific services of the website.
The user accepts that access to this website and to the contents contained therein occurs freely and consciously, under his sole responsibility.
Users access the site freely and for free, even if LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L reserves the right to restrict access to certain contents or services, requiring registration of personal data before access.
LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA SL reserves the right to change at any time the presentation, configuration and location of the website, as well as the contents, services and conditions necessary in case it is deemed appropriate or to adapt to changes legislative and technological. These changes will be valid from the publication on the website.
LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA SL reserves the right to terminate access to this website at any time and without notice, either due to technical problems, security, control, maintenance, electrical interruption or any other reason. This interruption may be temporary or permanent, in the event that this circumstance occurs, it will be communicated to users, who may suffer the loss of the information stored in the various services, without giving rise to any compensation.
LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L undertakes NOT TO SEND COMMERCIAL COMMUNICATIONS WITHOUT IDENTIFYING THEM AS THOSE, in compliance with the provisions of Spanish Law 34/2002 on the services of the Information Society and of Electronic Commerce. To this end all information sent to CLIENTS on behalf of the company will not be considered as commercial communications, provided that they aim to maintain the existing contractual relationship between the customer and the company name, as well as the execution of activities, information, training and other service activities that the customer has entered into with the company.
LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L holds the ownership of this website. All industrial and intellectual property rights over this Internet portal are legally reserved, so access to it or its use, by the user, should not be considered, in any way, as the granting of any license for use or right over any asset.
Users of the website may only make private, personal or professional use of the contents of this website. It is absolutely prohibited, the use of the website or any of its elements for commercial or illegal purposes.
You can not perform acts of reproduction, modification, distribution or public communication of the website without the prior written consent of LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L.
It is forbidden the reproduction of the contents of the website, unless it is legally permitted and the origin is cited or, failing that, the contrary is authorized in writing. In those cases in which the necessary prior written authorization is produced, said authorization will replace the aforementioned general prohibition and will clearly mention possible restrictions of use.
LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L will not assume any liability arising from the use by third parties of the content of the website and may exercise all civil or criminal actions that correspond to it in case of infringement of these rights by the user.
LIABILITY EXEMPTION CLAUSE
The contents incorporated into the website have been prepared at all times in good faith for the purpose of giving information to users, so LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA SL assumes no responsibility for the integrity or accuracy of the aforementioned information nor does it guarantee the accuracy or updating of the information that can be obtained from it, which may be modified without prior notice. Neither is responsible for any typographical, formal or numerical errors that the website may contain.
LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L is not responsible for the misuse that users may make of the website.
- Responsibility for the operation of the website: LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA SL will try to reduce to the minimum the problems caused by errors of a technical nature, being able to proceed to the temporary suspension of the services and contents of the website to carry out operations of maintenance, improvement or repair of the same, without causing it compensation to the user for these concepts. It is noted that some information contained on this website may have been created or collected in files or formats not exempt from errors, so it can not be guaranteed that the service will not be interrupted or affected by such problems.
LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L assumes no responsibility whatsoever with respect to the damages that may be caused to the user as a result of the consultation of this web page, or of those other external objects of resending.
LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L will not be liable in the event of service interruptions or malfunctions that originate in cases of unforeseeable circumstances, force majeure or other causes beyond its control.
- Responsibility for the use of links: LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L does not assume any responsibility derived from the existence of links between the contents of this site and contents located outside of it, or any other mention of content external to this site. In the event that LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L finds by any means the illegality of the web page, or that damages property or rights of a third party liable for compensation, the company will delete or disable that link.
The presence of other links on the website has a merely informative purpose, not constituting in any case an invitation or recommendation to contract products or services offered on the destination website, and in no case does it imply support for the persons or entities that are the authors of such contents or owners of the sites where they are located.
In this way LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA SL is not responsible for the content and availability of the websites to which it links off its page, for any damage or loss that may arise from the connection or for the use of any content, product or service available on the websites to which the links are directed.
The visit of the website LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L does not imply that the user must provide any information regarding their identity, and can not be associated to a specific user by the company. In the event that personal data is provided, these data will be collected and used in accordance with the limitations and rights set forth in the aforementioned data protection standard.
Users who provide personal data consent in a clear, accurate and unambiguous these conditions.
- Data collection. The collection of personal data will be made only and exclusively through the forms published on the web and emails that users can send to LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L, which will be included in an automated file. The files owned by LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L are registered in the General Registry of the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, which may be accessed by the user or visitor to check the status of those.
LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L will keep your data once the relationship with the user is finished to fulfill the necessary legal obligations. In turn, proceed to cancel the data collected when they are no longer necessary for the purpose for which they were collected.
- Information security. LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA SL has developed all the technical and organizational systems and measures within its reach, provided for in the personal data protection regulations to prevent loss, misuse, alteration, unauthorized access and theft of data from personal character facilitated by the user or visitor. However, the user or visitor must be aware that security measures on the Internet are not impregnable.
- Confidentiality and professional secrecy. The private communications that could occur between the personnel of LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L. and the users or visitors will be considered as confidential. Access to this information is restricted by technological tools and by strict internal controls.
- Links with other websites. This website may contain links or links to other sites. It is reported that LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L has no control whatsoever nor does it hold any responsibility for the policies or data protection measures of other websites.
- Rights of users. The user may exercise, with respect to the data collected in the manner provided, the rights recognized by Spanish Organic Law 15/1999, of December 13, on the Protection of Personal Data and, in particular, the rights of access, rectification or cancellation of data and opposition, if relevant. The rights of cancellation, opposition and revocation of the consent for the assignment may be exercised by the user, and if applicable, the person representing it, by means of a request sent by ordinary mail, signed and accompanied by a photocopy of the Identity Card, to the address of the seat of LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA SL above indicated.
LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L informs that the personal data collected, when they are no longer necessary or pertinent for the purpose for which they were collected, will be canceled as established by the regulations for the protection of personal data.
CLAUSE FOR FORMS
In the event that LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L has forms, the identification of the user is complete, since it is the user himself who, voluntarily, enters his data in our forms.
The information provided by the user will be used by LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L exclusively for the purposes that are reported in each case.
Each of our forms includes a specific privacy clause through which the user will voluntarily consent to the automated processing of the data provided.
LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L will be the entity responsible for the file generated with the personal data provided by the users of its website in the forms. In accordance with Spanish Organic Law 15/1999 of December 13, Protection of Personal Data, LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA SL undertakes to comply with its obligation of secrecy with respect to personal data and the duty to treat them with confidentiality For these purposes, it will adopt the necessary measures to avoid its alteration, loss, treatment or unauthorized access.
The personal data collected will not be transferred to third parties without your express consent.
The user that appears in our databases may exercise at any time their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition, by request sent by ordinary mail, signed and accompanied by a photocopy of the Identity Card, to the address of LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA SL above indicated.
By entering your email and subscribing to our newsletter, you are accepting the sending of advertising and commercial information by LABORATORIOS BIO-DIS ESPAÑA S.L, of all its services and products offered.
You can unsubscribe from the mailing list at any time.